Japan Earthquake #1 Japan Earthquake #1

Tasteless

Pardon my french, but you are an insensitive prick. A lot of people were killed in the earthquake and you obviously have no respect for them. I can only hope that you will grow the hell up and not do this again.

FatBadger responds:

f u frenchie

Super Meat Boy Prody Super Meat Boy Prody

...

Well you managed to spell "super" "meat and "parody" wrong, ruin ten seconds of my life I'll never get back, use up 4.2 MBs of internet bandwidth and make breathing sounds into a microphone. Why do people waste their time uploading crap?

Choose a Starter Choose a Starter

Haha :P

All I can say is that kingofdeath12 didn't give you any credit at all. Although the animation was so-so, I think it sort of lended itself to the humor. The voice acting and comedic timing were very well done and overall it was a good flash! I laughed, and when it comes down to it that's all that matters! :)

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

AHAHAHAHA!!!!

That was probably the best thing I've ever seen.

Joey Joe Joe Jr Shabadoo Joey Joe Joe Jr Shabadoo

Simpsons FTW

Not much to say that hasn't already been said, except that you had great, fluent animations and used a Simpsons' quote! Mind if I ask what episode it's from?

Pokemon Generation 5 test Pokemon Generation 5 test

Excellent animation!

Great job! At first, I thought it was just a loop of him throwing his shell, but when I realized it was an animation I was immediately intrigued! You should make sure certain scenes aren't too long, the tree/apple was sort of long too. Otherwise, great drawing and fluid animation! Excellent! :)

TT Mario&Luigi TT Mario&Luigi

Finish it? :P

Hmm. Good sprite work, I guess, Geno is much too big and there are some odd disappearing issues... and you didn't finish it. If you just wanted some general feedback before you continued, then I'll say that some voices and animated mouths would be nice. (You can do that by adding a new layer and just using a box for the mouth). Good luck finishing it! :)

124SonicXT responds:

My Flash 8 is sucking like anything so I cannot continue it yet...But I'll get her done!

Attack of the doodles Attack of the doodles

Not too bad for a first try!

I really liked your animations, especially as he was fighting enemies on top of the boss. The boss itself was way too easy to kill though! Next time you should add a little bit more substance to the battle itself. I found your character doing the same attack moves over and over again. When he lost his sword, he should have used his fists! And maybe a scene where he throws his sword up in the air, jumps up to grab it and then smashes back down to earth, just like Ike in Smash Brothers Brawl? Great first try though and nice choice of music!

chipcartoons responds:

thank you very much i appreciate it :) i think i might make a sequel and ill make sure to give him more attack moves and such :)