Japan Earthquake #1 Japan Earthquake #1

Tasteless

Pardon my french, but you are an insensitive prick. A lot of people were killed in the earthquake and you obviously have no respect for them. I can only hope that you will grow the hell up and not do this again.

FatBadger responds:

f u frenchie

Super Meat Boy Prody Super Meat Boy Prody

...

Well you managed to spell "super" "meat and "parody" wrong, ruin ten seconds of my life I'll never get back, use up 4.2 MBs of internet bandwidth and make breathing sounds into a microphone. Why do people waste their time uploading crap?

Choose a Starter Choose a Starter

Haha :P

All I can say is that kingofdeath12 didn't give you any credit at all. Although the animation was so-so, I think it sort of lended itself to the humor. The voice acting and comedic timing were very well done and overall it was a good flash! I laughed, and when it comes down to it that's all that matters! :)

LOZ Flash Mini Quest LOZ Flash Mini Quest

Pretty decent!

Not too bad, but a couple flaws keep it from being excellent: First of all, there are some awful hitTest problems! :O This includes walls and plants and stuff (I had a heck of a time trying to get into that house that was blocked by 4 shrubs). Also, the sword animation is off-center from the rest of it. Simply moving that animation more into the middle of the movieclip, where the idle/walking link is, would fix that problem. Lastly, there is no reaction from Link, other than a gasp, when you are it by an enemy. Making link fly backwards a bit after being hit would help that a lot. In all, a pretty decent game! I can't wait for version 1.1 or even a second installment :)

Land of the Fishies #1 Land of the Fishies #1

I like it!

Surprisingly polished, with fluid animations. Great music! Not a bad art style! I wish the guitar part at the beginning had a couple more notes to make it a bit harder, but great job!

Effective Attack Effective Attack

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Evilly difficult! I could barely even get past the third level! D: Lots of polish, great hit tests and an awesome idea make this game amazing even if it does drive me insane! Wonderful job... I'm truly impressed!

Identity Theft Identity Theft

Cool

It really picks up at about 1:30. Not bad!

LOZ: OOT-Gerudo Vally Remix LOZ: OOT-Gerudo Vally Remix

Wow!

I love me some LoZ music, but this was fantastic! I loved the harmonies, the quieter, almost solo-ish parts and just the whole dang song! I must know, did you perform this with a band/by yourself or with a program? Either way, excellent job!

MtZion responds:

Thanks for the review!
I'm very glad you liked this song! I did this entirely out of piano roll and software insterments. i used LogicPro09
insterments, but i used Garageband09 to put the entire thing together. I created this NOTE BY NOTE using a piano roll.